16:36

Homemade Raspberry and Passionfruit Cheesecake

For Mother's Day, my sister and I agreed to make dinner for our mum, she took care of the main and I took charge of the dessert, and boy did we deliver! After a cracking roast dinner I brought out probably the best dessert I've ever made (if I do say so...), Raspberry and Passionfruit Cheesecake. It went down a storm so I thought I'd share this recipe with you.

Ingredients

10 Digestive Biscuits
250g Mascarpone Cheese
4 tablespoons of icing sugar
300ml double cream
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
6 passionfruit
Raspberries




Method

1. Place all the biscuits into a freezer bag (or similar) and crush until you have fine crumbs. Divide the crumbs between 6 small glasses.

2. Place the cream cheese into a large bowl and whisk until thick and creamy.

3. Add the icing sugar, double cream, lemon juice and vanilla essence. Whisk until thick and creamy.

4. Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base.

5. Remove the pulp from the passionfruit and divide evenly between each glass.

6. Decorate the top of each glass with two raspberries.



They're super easy to make, completely inexpensive and they taste and look amazing! A showstopper.


X
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig