17:20

A Perfect Night In Alone

What's better than a night in on your own? Well... other than a night in with someone else, but nights in alone can be just as good. Personally, I need some alone time every now and again. It's a time to catch up on my girlie TV shows (currently Desperate Housewives), have a little pamper and relish the time I have to spend doing whatever I like.



So, here are my top tips for having the perfect night in alone.

Pamper
A mini pamper session can set you right, no matter what your week has been like. Even if you have a pamper on a Monday, thats okay, what could be better than making yourself feel fabulous for the week ahead?! My go to is to do my nails, once I have a fresh coat of paint I'm set for the week, a face mask makes my skin feel refreshed and glowing, even the following morning, and generally washing my hair and shaving my legs just makes me feel pure fabulous. I coat myself in moisturiser and constantly hydrate my lips with vaseline. I wake up the following day feeling fan-flippin-tastic!

Binge-watch
Snuggle into bed or smother yourself in copious amounts of blankets on the sofa and put on an addictive TV series or your favourite film! Something uplifting, something that makes you feel good, definitely not something that will make you cry, that never ends well.



Eat
Treat yourself to your favourite meal! Knock yourself up something amazing in the kitchen and relish in the fact that you made such a tasty dish. Who cares how good or bad for you it is? It tastes amazing and thats all that matters... and don't forget your side of chocolate, pick'n'mix, popcorn, whatever works for you. You deserve it.

Reflect 
I fill in my Happiness Planner every evening to reflect on the day, this makes me realise how grateful I am for everything I have and everyone in my life. We all take too much for granted which is why I love using the Happiness Planner to shift my focus onto the important things in life. Take a few minutes to reflect on the past 24 hours and as well as appreciating everyone else in your life, remember to self-appreciate too. You're fabulous and you need to remember that.

Fresh Pyjamas, Candles and more Moisturiser 
Do not underestimate the power of fresh pyjamas - the power of fresh bed sheets too, if you can be bothered. Lighting candles makes a room feel cosy and swish, so why not? Even better if they're scented. Before bed I put on some Temple Spa moisturiser which helps relax me and helps me to sleep. BEST. THING. EVER.


I would say to get a good nights sleep while you're at it but lets be honest, I'm the worst person to advocate that! I'm lucky if I get to sleep before 2am...

Follow these tips and I promise you'll enjoy your night alone and wake up feeling fantastic.


X

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig