11:12

Monthly Review: July

July was probably one of the craziest months of my life, let alone this year! Life changing things happened and I feel like just so much happened throughout those thirty one days. 

Two of our best friends got married
And it was one of the best days I’ve had in a long time! I’ve haven't been to many weddings as a guest, especially for the entire day, so to share this with two such wonderful people was so great. I get weirdly emotional at things like weddings, even though I swore I’d never get married after my parents’ divorce, but its just such a joyful day, everyone is so blissfully happy, even if it is just for the day before they go back to their normal lives. Since becoming a wedding videographer, its changed my perception on weddings.



We moved into our new house!!

I don’t really know what I can say about this, as you can imagine, I’m ridiculously excited for such a momentous occasion. So, so much has gone on over the past month to do with this. We got the keys mid-July and since then its been full speed ahead. Everyone keeps saying we have forever to sort this house out and we do, but Brad and I aren't ones to sit around and let jobs pile up. We'd both much rather crack on and get as much done as possible. There are certain things we're leaving for a couple of months or maybe even years, purely for money purposes, but the lil things are getting done slowly but surely. 




We babysat two pugs
Not exactly momentous, but it was a lovely weekend regardless. Major had the best time playing 24/7 and Phillip and Hugo were just like snuggly hot water bottles. If you get the chance to look after pugs do it - they're bloody hilarious.

We went segwaying!
My best friend and I bought this for our friend's birthday back in February and we finally got round to actually doing it. Its safe to say it was fun, but not my cup of tea! I'm not an adrenaline junkie thats for sure, and these weren't exactly scary, but I just couldn't get to grips with it as much as I thought I would. But I did it! And thats what counts. It was a fabulous day, segwaying around Ripley Castle in Harrogate. 

It was Major's first birthday
I can't believe this lil pupper turned one year old! Obviously we got him at eight weeks so we haven't had him for a year but it was so great to celebrate his birthday. I genuinely felt like a crazy dog mum, baking him pupcakes, wrapping his presents and generally giving him the best day ever.



We shot two wedding videos
The final edits aren't up yet, but I'll post them once they are because they're in-cred-i-ble. We travelled four hours up to Scotland for one of them and it didn't disappoint. I have never witnessed such beautiful views in the UK. Moving to Scotland is definitely an option once we retire, purely just to look at the view every single day. You can find the first wedding video here, along with the two previous weddings we've shot!


X
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig