12:19

Blog renovation

I've not been giving my blog much attention over the last couple of months, as I've mentioned in my previous posts, but this has also meant I've had a lot of time to assess and re-evaluate some aspects of it.

The main thing that stood out to me is the fact that its a bit all over the place... I have no niche topic and now that I've realised this, its all the more frustrating. To help this, somewhat, I've decided to go more niche and focus on my home and interior design, whilst still keeping it a lil lifestyle-esque. The whole reason I've been neglecting the blog is because I've been so overwhelmed and encompassed in moving house and making it our own, so what better topic to go niche with!? 


With regards to the layout, I'm going to be doing an entire make over and completely change my theme. I love the simplicity of my current theme, but I hate the fact that you can only see one post at a time. I think I need a 'Home' page, with all my categories on, or recent posts... I'm not 100% yet, but I'll figure it out.  

I'm going to try and up my blogger game, my Instagram game and my overall online presence. It'll take some time, especially since I've decided to do this right at the time that work is getting *megaaaa*, but bear with me and I promise there'll be biiiiiig changes. 

Remember, progress, not perfection!



X
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig