10:19

Rose Gold Homeware Wishlist

Seeing as you all enjoyed my Copper Homeware Wishlist post so much I decided to do one for rose gold. We ended up changing our spare room theme to rose gold anyway, rather than copper. I love the copper style, but it didn't fit in the room as well as rose gold.



  1. World Stores Rose Gold Alarm Clock £18.00
  2. Cox & Cox Rose Gold Pendant Light £150.00 - totally out of my price range but dreamy
  3. Etsy Rose Gold Candle Holders £19.68
  4. Etsy Felt Ball Garland £12.80
  5. Primark Rose Gold Lamp £8.00
  6. Oliver Bonas Rose Gold Nesting Tables £195.00

I love all these bits, but at the moment I'm really into find any bits I like in general, no matter what the colour and spray painting them to the colour I want. Its so much easier, rose gold is a lot harder to find than you'd think! 



X
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig