16:20

Concept

This has been a long time in the making – not the physical blog, give me time to improve that – but the concept of creating my own blog. So here I am, on the final night off of my week off, laying in bed with Major writing my very first blog post.



The concept of creating a blog has interested me for years, I tried a couple when I was younger but they never went anywhere and I was too immature to stick with anything. I had the attention span of a goldfish. I’ve revisited the idea more recently when I’ve been older but the ideas just never came to me – sure, I wanted to do it but I had nothing to talk about… I’m not sure I do now but that’s beside the point. I feel more confident in my writing and my ideas. Only slightly more, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I’ve created this space for me to write about my journey to finding true happiness and my path in life. It all sounds very general and it is, but that’s because I’m yet to find both of these things. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy, generally. I’m happy with my personal life and the people that surround me, but there are so many other things that contribute towards happiness that I need to figure out, and I’m hoping along my journey, I can inspire and help others also. This is a lifestyle blog. This isn’t me showing ways to find happiness, this is me documenting my life and finding what does and doesn’t make me happy. If others decide to ask questions, voice suggestions or participate in some other way then its an added bonus. All help is appreciated, all comments are considered and all questions will be answered to the best of my ability. Lets just try to enjoy one another’s lives, embrace the life we live and try to better it as best we can!

I’ll leave it there for now, a nice light introduction to the purpose of this space. For general information about me, read my ‘About Me’ section. For a more in depth understanding of what I’m blabbering on about in this post, keep an eye out for my next…


X
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig